CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 9, 2010

Night-Night Love You

Chris went out of town this weekend and came home to this kiddo.
Still wondering where my little James went off to.

James was just precious tonight. He is becoming so verbal and remembers so much! Makes me extremely thankful and appreciative. We will occasionally pull a "Goodnight Moon"-er and tell things around his room night-night. Tonight I told many of his things night-night and then James named his own. He said, "night-night mukik" (music), "night-night Mickey", "night-night Ham Mae-ee" (Handy Manny), "night-night eyeshtai" (Little Einsteins). Not only does James love these shows, Chris also brought home each of these toy figures from Disney World this past weekend. I guess you can tell what the important things are to James. :)
Even more magical, for the first time, James told both Chris and I "Love You" by himself. It just melted my heart. Makes a perfect ending to a day.

3 comments:

Ali

Big boy!

Kristen

So sweet Leigh! Still melts my heart when those words come out of the blue...

Katherine

Hey this is random, but based on reading your post we may have been in Disney World at the same time!! I remember when Haley loved those shows....they do grow up fast. Emme doesn't really care for them :-(

Post a Comment