Rainy Days can be so much fun! A few weeks ago, James and I were tired of being cooped up in the house from the rain. We decided that it would be worth it to get a little wet outside. We set up the bubble blower, aimed it at the outdoor rug so the bubbles would stick, and played until our fingers and toes were wrinkly. James loved it! He would go from popping each bubble individually...
...to swimming in all the bubbles...
...to attempting to blow them himself.
I think bubbles and rain showers make a perfect day! Especially if you follow it up with ice cream, which we had to do after drying off.
During the next rainy day, I will have to help James perfect his categorizing/obsessive-compulsive skills. Chris is very fearful if he continues to take after me in this area!


0 comments:
Post a Comment